Record Book Forms
You have TWO options to turn in at the end of the 4-H year for record book achievement award considerations.
Cloverbud Record Page found HERE!
Cloverbuds are not required to complete a Record Book; however, it is good practice!
Complete Your Record Book
The following items are the minimum requirements to be included for the Record Book to be considered complete.
All 4 items must be completed to receive recognition as completing the year in 4-H and receive a year seal at the Achievement Night.
1. Personal Page complete with picture. Download this form HERE!
- Personal Page SAMPLE
2. 4-H Story completed. There is no specific form required for the 4-H story. Please type or hand write legibly and place in your record book.
3. Permanent Record up-to-date. Also available for download HERE!
4. Pictures (Optional)
5. Activity Sheet signed by your club leader. Download this form HERE!
6. PIN Applications below!
Complete Your Kansas Award Profile
The unique thing about the Kansas Award Profile (KAP) is that it helps you zero in on the projects you have completed! Expand and share your knowledge! This division is also eligible for county, area and state awards.
1. 4-H Personal Page
2. 4-H Story
3. KAP Form that is age specific to the 4-H'er, along with KAP requirements for each project. To download the correct KAP form, please select the age division necessary from the list below.
*Ages are as of January 1 of the current year, please be sure you download the correct document.*
For more tips and further instruction, please visit State KAP Website
The Key Award is also available for 4-H'ers to apply for. The following link shoots you to the Kansas 4-H Website where you can use the form-fillable application
The basic requirements for the Key Award include being the age of 16 (4-H age), having been enrolled in the 4-H program for at least 4 years and enrolled in the leadership project for at least 2 years.
Club Summary Forms can be downloaded here: Club Summary
Pin Application Order
This is the order in which you will fill out your pins year after year: Click on the pin you are applying for to download a form fillable PDF version of the document.
#5 - Silver Achievement Pin.
#6 - Silver Guard Pin.
#8 - Gold Achievement Pin.