The Kingman County 4-H Ambassadors are a marketing team that focuses on promoting, recruiting, maintaining, and engaging 4-H in our community.
If you would like to have the Ambassador Team visit your club, group, or civic organization to share more about the 4-H program and the possibilities for Kingman County youth, please contact the Extension Office at (620) 532-5131.
2021 Ambassador Team
Kingman County 4-H Ambassador Application HERE!
- Age Requirement: Entering Freshman-Senior year in High School
- 4-H Member for at least two years
- Can commit to a minimum of two years as a Kingman County 4-H Ambassador
- Complete the Ambassador Application
- Be in good standing in both school and 4-H (Club and County Program)
- Complete an interview by Extension Staff